Saturday, October 27, 2007

The starting number...

We didn't end up taking pictures the morning of the surgery. It was a little rushed and we were late as it was so that didn't happen. I thought they might take a picture there but they didn't. It doesn't matter. I have pictures so it's not like we don't know what I look like.

But now, after all this time, I guess I need to finally post the starting number. The number that I have kept to myself for so long....a number that shames me like you wouldn't believe. I can't hide it any longer and I have faith that I can leave it behind forever. That number is.........471.4 pounds. Yes, you see that right. I weigh almost 500 pounds.

I must go cry a little now. Be nice!

3 comments:

Fionn said...

*hugs*

We love you, Bran!

Sandie Elsom said...

If it's any consolation, it sounds much better in kilograms :).

Anyway, you are going to kick the butt of that 471.4 pounds starting NOW.

whirled_peas said...

A number is just a number. Don't sweat it. You'll feel great as you see the numbers drop!!! :)

I hope you are feeling better very soon!