Friday, October 26, 2007

Ouch....

I am home and recovering slowly. This surgery was way harder than than I thought it was going to be. I am not a wuss and I am still having a hard time with it. The pain medication they give you is bunk--it might as well be kool-aid. Since Wednesday, I have eaten half of a cinnamon Mott's Applesauce, 3/4 of a fat free chocolate pudding cup and I drank one Ensure drink for protein. And, beyond that, I have been drinking water like crazy.

I am sure I am pretty dehydrated but I just can't seem to get anything with any substance down--I haven't really tried, I guess. I have just gone more for the easy stuff that I know I like. Charles brought home some liquid Extra Strength Tylenol and I have taken some of that in hopes that it will help with the pain as well. I am just trying to take it easy and recover as easily as possible.

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Brandi. xxoo Sending you hugs.

Fionn said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Tamara said...

Thinking about you, Brandi, and hoping that you are feeling better soon!!