Sunday, November 4, 2007

Being bad!!!

I am supposed to still be on "mushy" food but, this weekend....not so much. I have always been one of those that has a hard time following the rules once I feel better. You know--take antibiotics until I feel better--not until they are all gone. ha! If I have some left, that means I have some for next time! So, I have not been so good this weekend....I haven't eaten chips and things like that, but I have eaten sandwiches, etc. All made with soft things--grilled cheese and egg/cheese sandwiches, but I am NOT supposed to be having bread right now! So, I am hoping to get "back with the plan" tomorrow. It's hard because I know my body can handle it but I still have to eat mushy things. Nothing makes you want something more than knowing you CAN'T have it. Grrr....I look forward to the day when I really CAN'T eat it because my body simply won't let me. Until then, this willpower thing sucks!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

How are you feeling this week, Brandi? I hope you're well!

whirled_peas said...

I've been thinking about ya too!